Ruth Writes has been my space to write about food, drink and frankly anything that falls under the ‘lifestyle’ category since 2010.
Based in between Liverpool and Manchester, I’m open to hearing about new opportunities, food outlets and brands to collaborate with.
Specialising in the food and drink industry, recipes, reviews and new launches are my speciality and I’m always open to new blog opportunities.
I have collaborated with a range of brands including –
- Nakd Bars
- Il Forno Restaurant Review – Liverpool
- Thirst Pockets
- La Tasca New Launch Event – Liverpool
- The London Tea Company
- Revolution De Cuba Review – Manchester
- Ragdale Hall Spa Weekend Review
- Thirst Pockets Collaboration –
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org