I’m one of those types who loves playing around with make up and trying new looks and a new Superdrug has opened near me so I popped in and treated myself to a few new make up bits, including a new eyeshadow palette from the brand, Revolution. I love their products as they’re so affordable and really long-lasting. The palette I bought and used to create this make up look, inspired by Jamie Genevieve, is called the Reloaded Procactive palette.
For just 4 quid, I’m hugely impressed and love how this look turned out! I followed Jamie’s tutorial from earlier this year, where she created a v glam pink eye look. Combining a couple of the pink an d orange shadows in my crease, a darker shade on my lid and the orange tones in my water line, for a first attempt, I’m so happy with how this turned out.
I didn’t realise that most of my make up in my make up bag(s), yes I have two, are from high-street budget brands at the minute. I’ve listed all the products I used below –
- Primer – Mac Prep & Prime and Benefit The Porefessional
- Eyeshadow Primer – Pixi by Petra Flawless Beauty Primer
- Foundation – Revolution Conceal and Define Full Coverage Foundation
- Concealer – Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Eyeshadow palette – Revolution Reloaded Proactive Palette
- Glitter eyeshadow – LOC Eyeshadow Stick
- Contour – Barry M Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Cream Kit
- Brows – BBB London Ultimate Arch Definer in Blonde
- Highlight – Technic Cosmetics Get Gorgeous Highlighting Powder
- Lips – Revolution Matte Lipstick in the shade ‘Awaken’
- Lipliner – No idea what brand this is but I got it in a Glossybox
- Setting Spray – Essence Instant Matte Make Up Setting Spray
- Pixi Vitamin Make Up Mist – Used to prep my skin before I started and to wet my eyeshadow brushes to set the shadow