What we eat on a pescatarian diet in January….
Here we go, sharing my meals, old-school blogging style. 10 weeks ago we took the plunge and went pescatarian. Removing meat from our diet was easy enough and so far, I have no plans to go back.
Combine this with January dread and the whole ‘skint for 1627353 weeks’ before payday
So, in a bid to spread some meal
- Veggie Lean in 15 – Burrito Bowls with mixed salad
- Prawn and Spinach Pasta Sauce
- Aldi Sweet Potato Burger, Scampi, Homemade Garlic Wedges & salad
- Veggie Pie, Carrot & Sweet Potato Mash & Tenderstem Brocolli
Every week, I’ll be sharing a selection of the meals I’ve made that week, along with my receipt from Aldi to document how I make my food go further and what we ate/used up that week.
To put it into perspective, every week we eat –
- x2 milk alternative’s – almond for me and soya or oat at home
- Lunches – salads/soups or veggie ready meals from Aldi for Darren
- Dinners – a variety of fish and veggie dinners across 6 days ( I food plan for Saturday-Friday, as we do our ‘big shop’ every Saturday at Aldi. Sometimes Morrisons is we feelin’ faaanncy)