The Soap & Glory Xmas Releases You Need To Know About
Ok, so now I’ve seen the Coca Cola advert on telly, it’s acceptable to begin sharing cute gift ideas for C H R I S T M A S, isn’t it?
Earlier this year I was lucky enough to be selected to join the Babes of Glory – aka the coolest group of gals, all chosen to receive goodies from the fab Soap and Glory team to share with you guys.
As the decent down to the 25th December officially begins, gift guides a-plenty are scheduled to offer you cute ideas on what to buy for your loved ones. Whether it’s a Secret Santa gift for Julie in work or something little for your best mate – Soap and Glory are a great go-to.
Soap & Glory Glitz The Season
Soap & Glory, stocked in Boots is a brand known for it’s amaaazing smellies. We’ve all fawned over Righteous Butter at least once, haven’t we? But, they also smash the make up game.
With loads of cute gift ideas for less than £20, it’s a brand that’s a no-brainer, well in my book, anyways. It’s a brand that I ask the fiance to get me the biiig ass bumper pack of goodies they release each Christmas and both my Mum and Darren’s family know it’s a good go-to if they’re stuck on what to buy me, or anyone else that is.
The Brow Fabulous kit comes with four nifty products to keep you brows well and truly tamed. With three mini-sized products, it’s perfect for brow-ready gals on the go.
- Archery 2-in-1 Brow Crayon – the double end means you can sculpt your brows to add more definition and then set in place with the gel.
- Arch De Triumph – another nifty 2-in-1 that has a brow shaper crayon on one end a brow highlighter on the other.
- Archery Volu-Boost Brow Fibre Gel – Another dreamy, perfectly packaged product that will ensure you don’t have a brow hair out of place. (Brow hair, is that right?!)
I was so excited to get to play with this set. Glitter screams Christmas and this gorgey little set is honestly perfect for make up fans and glitter gals alike.
- Spectaculips Matte Allic – Oh. My. Word. I bloody love this matte lip cream. The colour is amazing and it feels so nice on. I’ve received it in the shade Pink Charming so it’s really easy to wear but so glam at the same time.
- Goldy Luxe. It aint no Christmas party without a side of glitter.
- Crazy Sexy Khol. Eyeliner is always the ideal way to vamp up a full face look and show that you came to party.