I’m not sure if you heard as I’ve only mentioned one or two hundred times but I hosted a blog event last week. You can find out more here, but today’s post is about the contents of the goody bags!
I was lucky enough to collaborate with a handful of great brands who kindly donated products for the goody bags. So here’s my run down of the items –
- Instantprint were kind enough to provide postcard quotes – perfect for instagram flat lays!
- White Glo teeth whitening kits are great to use at home and I can’t wait to try mine.
- The B for beauty range at Superdrug has a huge range of products, from make up brushes to skincare. I loved including these items in the goody bags!
- Style Freedom hair oil. Finding a great hair oil is a holy grail and I honestly loved this one. The feedback from the girls is great so I can’t wait to try it!
- Solait – Superdrug own tanning brand blew me away. From tanning mist to wipes, dry oil and mousse. Just in time for summer!
- And lastly, something sweet in the shape of Pud in a Mug from Dr Oetker!
Thanks SO much to all of the brands who contributed towards the day!