Life // Five Happy Things
I feel like chatty posts are my jam at the minute and after a month of a lot of sponsored content, I’m happy to chat about the things I’m loving in diary stye entries.
I’m gonna put it out there that I don’t have any festive content planned yet which I really should think about…. but I have a few post ideas in the pipeline so stay tuned!
With no posts scheduled for the rest of the month yer I thought I’d share my five happy things from recent times.
- Haircare // Phillip Kingsley Body Building Conditioner
2. Food // The first Christmas dinner of the season on the annual Christmas meal with the girls.
3. Brunch // My mum and I went Christmas shopping in Liverpool this weekend, but before we braved the shops we headed to East Avenue Bakehouse on Bold Street for brunch. Delicious!
4. Getting my nails did // I’m one of those girls who has routine appointments every 3 weeks to get her nails done. It’s my little pamper each month and I feel like I’ve got my shit together when I’ve got my nails done…to the point where I now despise naked nails. nope, no thank you.
5. Red wine // Relaxing on the sofa in my pj’s, with candles lit and a large glass of shiraz is my fave.