In a bid to utilise my wardrobe and not spend money on clothes, here’s this week’s edit of ‘what I wore’ week 2!
Outfit details are listed below, enjoy!
- Monday = orange sleeveless jacket Dorothy Perkins, tribal print top ASOS, blue skinny jeans New Look
- Tuesday = black and white top Primark, black midi dress George@Asda, stonewash denim jacket George@Asda
- Wednesday = khaki top George@Asda, pink blazer Topshop via eBay, jeans Tesco
- Thursday = green jumper Forever 21, black sleeveless jacket Primark, printed jeans Primark
- Friday = Aztec denim shirt George@Asda, ripped skinny jeans and waterproof both ASOS
- Saturday = striped bardot top Dorothy Perkins, denim pinafore dress New Look, grey quilted jacket Primark