Life // A Week in Pictures
- Homemade chicken quesadillas. First attempt wasn’t too bad but I’m excited for another go to get them just right.
- What’s that? A new beauty post? It’s been a while since I’ve beauty blogged so this post signals the start of beauty again.
- A creme egg….that’s all on that one.
- Lunch on Saturday at an American style place called Junk. The cocktails sounded amazing so this place is on our list to visit again.
- Toasted choc hot cross buns, tea and daffodils in the sunshine on a Sunday morning.
- And lastly, my attempt at cocktails using my Blend Active and new jars. Sloe gin, frozen fruit and tonic water. Delicious!