I don’t really feature monthly favourites but I’m really loving taking the time each morning to do my make up and then take it off and leave my skin feeling fresh at night.
- So let’s start with Sure deoderant. An essential I’m sure you’ll agree. I picked this up in a pound shop and I love it! Defo gonna buy this again.
- I got this primer in a My Little Box and I’ve used it every day since. It just glides across the skin and my make up stays on all day.
- Again, this Keratise hair product came from a beauty box and I use it before I dry my hair. It doesn’t feel greasy and my hair looks shiny once it’s dried and straightened.
- Ren is a brand I’ve always wanted to try but the price tag was always out of my budget. So when I opened this months My Little Box I was over the moon! It smells amazing and takes my make up with just one cotton pad.
- And lastly, Sinple micellar water. I’ve harped on about my love for micellar water on here time and time before but this month I’m using Simple nightly before the Ren cleanser and my Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation which is really thick comes off in one wipe.
I might make this a monthly feature. So come back next month to see what I was loving in February!