Pasta bakes are dead easy and if you pile yours with veggies, it can be on the healthy side too.
I decided to fill up on broccoli, chestnut mushrooms and peppers. Oh and a portion of cheeee and chorizo too. You need something naughty to balance out the greens.
What do you need?
- Pasta – whole meal or white
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 onion
- 7/8 chestnut mushrooms halved
- 1 whole broccoli
- Cheddar cheese
- Steam your broccoli and boil the pasta
- Whilst they’re cooking, dice up your veggies
- Pop your mushrooms, onion and peppers in a frying pan to gently sauté
- Once the pastas cooked, stir in a dollop of Dijon mustard
- Transfer the pasta and veg to an ovenproof dish
- Top with cheese and chorizo
- Bake on 180 degrees for 15 mins
- Plate up and enjoy!