This past week has been a bit of a whirlwind. House viewings, family time, girlie catch-ups and much needed R&R with the man friend.
- Deskfasts have been the way forward this week with a bowl of porridge and a mug of lemon tea pre 9am.
- I posted my first beauty blog in a ages talking about my monthly favourites. Go on, read away.
- Friday I was off work so got to indulge with feta scrambled eggs and avo on toast. Delish.
- This was the week I gave in to the suede trend thanks to a very naughty River Island sale order. Hello new skirt and boots!
- And lastly was a trip to San Carlo with the girls. Lots of lovely chat over great food and wine. What more could a girl want?!