Products I’m loving lately

Summer is officially here. I’ve spent the past week embracing my favourite sun dresses and sandals for work and it feels blaady brilliant!

But I’m still tryna follow my whole “let’s shop less, Ruth” rule and this means my wardrobe remains chic and minimalistic, whilst my make up bag is bulging!

A couple of months ago I subscribed to My Little Box. A beauty box from Paris with a difference. The May box included this super cute Provence print which really highlights how I’m feeling. Tired, and want to appreciate the little things in life.

My beauty essentialsΒ

Maybelline baby lips lip balms are my absolute fave. They’ve been my everyday lip product for over a year now and there’s loads of different shades to choose from. I got a whole bunch from my lovely work friends for my birthday and this beautiful pink colour is my go-to.

The May box included some gorgeous L’Occitaine toiletries including this mini body wash. I’m off to York at the end of the month and this miniature will be ideal. It smells so lovely too.

And Soap and Glory. Just cos. This hand cream smells amazing and the mini size means I can pop it on my desk at work and use it as a go. Although it’s nearly empty so a quick Boots trip may be on the cards!

What are you loving at the minute?

Advertisements

10 Comments Add yours

1. Baby lips are one of my favorites too πŸ™‚ :*

Please have a look at my blog too πŸ™‚

1. Ruth Writes says:

They’re fab, I’m obsessed! Ruth x

1. Do have a look at my blog too in my spare time πŸ™‚

2. beaumoox says:

I love most of these products too!❀️ check out my blog it’d mean a lot xo

1. Ruth Writes says:

So easy to use and wear since the weather heated up! Ruth x

1. beaumoox says:

YeahπŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜

3. I’m loving the soap and glory hand cream too xx

1. Ruth Writes says:

It’s lovely isn’t it, I’m gonna need a new one soon. Ruth x

4. I was wanting to try the baby lips but wasn’t sure if it would be any good at all, I think I will fedinitly get one now though. What color would you suggest ?

1. Ruth Writes says:

The peach and rose pink shades are my favourites. Oh and the cherry! Defo try them out. Ruth x

Hi there, I read and reply to all the comments I receive. Thanks so much for commenting and stopping by.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s